Tuesday, January 4, 2011

8 Days to My 365th Blog

My "year in review" highlight pic tonight is one I took on February 8th last year of the snow out of my office window at work. I not only chose it because of its beauty, but because it makes me reminisce of my old office and life at this time last year. It's kind of funny, because I was able to reconnect with a couple of old colleagues and friends today over email and phone and one remarked how much things have changed in my old work since this time last year.

Tonight was supposed to have been a date-night since we had decided to make Tuesday's date-night, but I ended up having to work over and once I was home I was met with a comedy of errors. The worst being that the dishwasher didn't want to drain and that everything we tried to do fell apart including lighting and keeping the candles lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment