Saturday, January 8, 2011

4 Days to My 365th Post

The pic I chose for today as part of my year-in-review, is of roses I received from my husband on our 10th wedding anniversary on July 28, 2010.

Today Paul and I were supposed to try out a new deli that others have raved about, however by the time we were able to go it had already closed for the day. Then, Paul came up with the idea of going to Jason's Deli since we found out a few existed in KC. Jason's Deli was a deli I had enjoyed when we lived in Columbus, GA and since there weren't any in Columbia, I had not been to one for over 4.5 years. We Googled the nearest one just to find out after driving there that it had gone out of business, and then GPS'd the next closest one which took us quite a ways out and then it was so tucked behind some businesses we had a hard time finding it once we got to the area. Once in Jason's Deli, there were some things that weren't up to par and disappointed me. So overall it was kind of a let down, but we are going to give the other Jason's Deli in KC a try next time hoping that it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment