Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tummy Rubs & Blackout


My "pic of the day" is of Kitty's (and Paul's) new favorite thing: tummy rubs. This pic was taken on Christmas Day, but Kitty has been getting many "tummy rubs" before and after Christmas.

I guess it proves that the past couple of months of changing jobs and moving has left me exhausted as I slept for 13 hours last night and then fell alseep for a nap early this evening. About an hour after I woke up from my nap, we heard what sounded like a loud clap of thunder followed by the electricity going out in our complex. It must have been a transformer as there was no thunderstorm about. We had just ordered pizza and ended up having pizza by candlelight before they got the electricity back on this evening. So thankful they were able to get it back on before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment