Friday, December 3, 2010

Shopping

After work today, I went to Hobby Lobby and Target to get some things such as curtains, floor lamps, throw pillows, bath mat among other home decor items that we needed to help settle into our new place. I was so thrilled to see that Hobby Lobby had the items I was shopping for on sale for 50% off, what timing! I spent a lot of time this evening, figuring out measurements, choosing colors, size and textures ect. I didn't get home until 10 pm and I'm tired, but it sure was fun to finally have the ability to let loose and buy luxury items!

In other news, Paul helped me remove three big bulletin boards in my office, the bottom long one in my "pic of the day" above (which by the way is 8ft long) seems to be welded to the wall which is fine because I can use it. So, I had the idea to buy 12x12 size scrapbook paper of a travel/international theme and plan to use it to cover the bulletin board as a background to decorate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment