Saturday, November 6, 2010

300th Post!

This is my 300th post on this blog. It's amazing to think about the many different events, feelings and experiences I have blogged about since starting this blog in January.

Today, thanks to my mom's gift certificate, I was able to have some down time at the Mudd Room as I painted a piece of pottery - a picture frame. I'm excited to see it next week once it has been fired in the kiln. I used painter's tape in order to mark off sections and create straight lines and I painted it dark purple.

In regards to our moving process, Paul started packing up our office area and things out of some closets that we won't need anytime soon. Speaking of needs, the biggest need that we have at the moment is to find someone to sublease our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment